Best Plus Size One Piece For the Shy Girl

Hi Goddesses, Now that summer is here in full swing everyone is doing vlogs, hauls, and taking Instagram photos of bikinis. I'm not co...

Hi Goddesses,

Now that summer is here in full swing everyone is doing vlogs, hauls, and taking Instagram photos of bikinis. I'm not comfortable showing that much skin, especially as a petite plus size apple shaped girl.  My tummy is my problem area. While I admire and respect those that feel confident enough to rock bikini's and show off their tummies I'm NOT one of them. It's just how I am. So, I wanted to show some cute, sexy, and affordable one pieces for the goddess who wants to keep it sexy and covered up.

To Shop this piece or any of the pieces click on the picture. 




Love, Kidd

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Shop Our Closet