Plus Size Workout Clothes

It's that time of year where almost everyine has set resolutions they hope to achieve this year. Mine are becoming a healthier version o...

It's that time of year where almost everyine has set resolutions they hope to achieve this year. Mine are becoming a healthier version of myself, get organised, post more on the blog, and establish my brand. Like many one of people I'd also like to workout more. Because I'm a plus size, curvy, bootilious-whatever you want to call it chica it's harder to find cute workout clothes, but not impossible. Here are a few pieces I found that make the cut.




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are cute workout clothes, and they look super comfy! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? It'll make working out more fun...well that's the idea.

      Delete
  2. These are actually really cute for being plus size. I don't mean that in a negative way. I mean that in the way that most stores, if you go from women's to plus size you can see a very large difference and it's nothing about size, it's about design, color, and appeal.

    ReplyDelete

Shop Our Closet